January 08, 2012

untittled

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM :)






okayy sudaa hari sunday yerr...hmm act deaya update neyhh at 3.29 a.m...hahaha hee on the way mao tiduu leww neyhh..sajee mao update dulu :)
haih~ asal kamuu tiduu lewat haa deaya????
hee mcm ta bese..kitee berwedcamm lorhh...dgn siapa?? hmm with my *king laa..*king of my life...love u baby boy :)
aww~ gatai nyerr...flirt* gituwhh..who cares??? kan~ janji deaya ta kacaU hidup org lain sudaa laaa,,am right??? bla bla bla *

ohh syg...i need your hug now cos im miss u right now....

hahahaha~ asal kao deaya gatai cgt pepagi buta neyy...ta waras ka???
yupsss mmg deaya ta waras coz deaya sudaa gila sama my king* meant my irfan* my baby boy* my sweetheart* my bofie* and my sweety papa*


yeahh u make me happy encik irfan ixuddin* always think about u dear:) hope u so :)

baru jea stop wc,,tapii sudaa rindu mao see his machos face..i will love him and be loyalty as i can to him in all my life until im death...that my promise to him..coz i feels lucky got him back,,i love he so much...



u're meant to much for me sygg...
mrs ixuddin here :) ready to being love irfan ixuddin in her life util she gone :(
*deayaloveirfantilltheworldend*

kbaii//

0 Spongebob (s):

 
Yaya SDean Copyright Reserved