June 19, 2012

Isnt It Call A Slanderous ???


Hye Everyone.. Hmm I Not In Good Condition Now.. Why Must This happen To Me... Okay Saya Redha,, Ini Dugaan Dan Ketentuan Ilahi.. Saya Terima Seadaanya :)

There Were One Girl That Create One Awesome Story About Me And Make Me Feel So regret Also Make Me Feel So Terribly Angry..
She Says That I Unfaithful With Irfan And Couple With capital C... Okayy No Need To tell That Boy Name..

I Feel So Sad.. Because I didnt Know Who Capital C,,Even I Never Talk To him.. Why Must It Happened To Me.He My Ex Senior In my School.. Yups I Know A little Bit About him But We Are Not Close. Hmm.. Or Maybe many people Get jelly With My Life Now.. Hmm 
Now I just Can Pray To Allah And Hope This Problem With Settle As Soon As Possible :)


His Wifey Also Feel Angry When Hear This Bad News And Wanna Make One War With Me...
Hmm Its Not My fault.. I dont Know Her Bf Who Is And I Think This Slander Not To Me And She Get Wrong Person...

Yaya is Good Girl That 24 Hours Stay In House.. She Will Out From Her House When She Just Wanna Go To School.. So I Wonder Why It happen To Me.. Why They Make A story That Should Not Blame It On me.. Hmm Im Sad.. And I Hope Allah Will Show Who The Wrongdoer And The Truth..


And The Last Word.. THIS IS A SLANDER ON ME AND IT SO DISAPPOINTING TO ME




Haha That My Song,, I Like This Song So much.. SO i Sang This Song Just For My Irfan :)
Ohh For Who Wanna Request Some Header Please Add My FB And just Sent a Massage.. IT FREE, NO NEED TO PAY... Got To Go.. Bye2 Assalammualaikum :)

0 Spongebob (s):

 
Yaya SDean Copyright Reserved